The Snug was inspired by director’s Oli & Claire’s very own outdoor space.
With a small 4x4m area of unused space, after a year of restrictions, they were inspired to create their own outdoor room, giving a new separate area with enhanced privacy, comfort & tranquility, creating the perfect area to unwind.
With interest in garden design & build at record highs, they along with most others, have realised the importance of being able to destress in their own outdoor space.
This has also allowed them to create an additional area for quality family time and relaxed alone time.
- To design & build an outdoor room that would create a space for family time and relaxation.
- Using reclaimed 90 year old bathroom tiles to create an attractive water feature.
- The installation of elegant mood lighting for a chilled evening ambience.
- Making use of dead space and creating an additional focal point and wow factor in their home garden.
- Contemporary illuminated water blade
- Wirelessly controlled lighting for evening ambience
- Built in planters
- Low maintenance Mediterranean planting scheme
- Horizontal Slatted Screening
- Bespoke furnishings
- Project Value: £15k